[meteorite-list] nwa 5400 pairing to nwa 5363

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 16:26:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Norbert, Aziz, Dr Jambon,? and list!

For The most part, in the last 3-4 years, I have been on the side lines just
reading the post!

If 3 people Have access to this data ( NWA-5363?o- Isotope) and belong to this
list, "Why state you have it, and not post the results on hear??? I do not
understand this at all.

Why keep good people in a argument,? I am sure 99.9% of all the people on this
list are all good people at heart, with all the same interest as everyone else.
That is the only reason we are hear. METEORITES.
To share knowledge about what we love.

So if you have the data, post it on Hear tonight, And Everyone can get along.

dave myers?

?