[meteorite-list] British museum photocards depicting British meteorites

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:43:14 +0000

Hi all,

3 sets already gone but i have got one more set from my source (the
very last one) so there are 2 sets left for sale. They were all found
by an antique dealer who has had them for years undiscovered in a
large job lot of postcards he had finally sorted through! I am hoping
that one day during a house clearance he will come across a dusty box
in an attic somewhere with a large lump of Appley Bridge or Barwell
or............. Oh well maybe one day ;-)

If anyone wants to trade for a set of these cards please let me know,
i am open to offers! Link to photos is below:

(http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m531/msg-meteorites/?albumview=slideshow)

Cheers

Martin

--