[meteorite-list] BLACK FRIDAY POP QUIZ Answer

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:07:08 EST

Yes, I can vouch that Calcalong Creek is the most expensive meteorite at
this time.
Earlier this year I sold a tiny fragment of Calcalong, 0.002g (2 mg), for
more per gram than any of the prices quoted below.
And I sold it very fast, it never even appeared on my website.

Has anyone else sold or bought any Calcalong Creek this year?

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 11/28/2010 12:43:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,