[meteorite-list] The Temperature/smell of meteorites: Reports fromChinese annals

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:30:21 +0100

Robert,

very interesting indeed, thanks for sharing your knowledge of the quoted
publication dedicated to historical Chinese sources in regard to watched
meteorite falls.

Does the publication cover only the circumstances of the falls or can one
find also information concerning cultural aspects? In any case I'd be
interested in an English version (you suggest that a translatrion is
planned, if I understand you right?).

Best,

Matthias