[meteorite-list] sulphurous smell of meteorites (wasTemperature of meteorites)

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:19:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,
?
While we are on the topic of smells, I noticed that the Abee meteorite has a sulphourous smell and it not slight it apparent when the meteorite is close to your noise. I wonder if anyone else has noticed that with the Abee. I do have to say I like the smell of Murchison, I also wonder if Murray has the same smell cause they are pretty much the same I think.

?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html
?
?
?
[meteorite-list] sulphurous smell of meteorites (wasTemperature of meteorites)Murray Paulson murray.paulson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 11:46:50 EST 2010

A friend of mine is having problems posting to the list, so I am
trying to do that for him...

M Paulson