[meteorite-list] Question, Thin sections

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:59:34 EST

Thank You!

If you are really interested by Microprobe, take the time to look at all
the PDF files attached to my article. They are great, I just didn't have
enough space.
All the pictures you see on my Thin-Sections page were taken by John
Kashuba, who also writes for Meteorite-Magazine and Meteorite-Times, so he knows
what he is looking at!

Do let me know if you have other questions.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 11/23/2010 4:14:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,