[meteorite-list] Looking for Fall 2010 Reports of Fireballs Observed in Southeastern United States

From: Paul H. <oxytropidoceras_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 8:50:04 -0600

Dear Friends,

Where might I find listing of observed fireballs / bolides
for the southeastern United States? I am looking for
fireballs / bolides that have been reported / observed
within the states of Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana
for the months of September and October of 2010.

Any suggestions, citations to, or web pages where I
can such information would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Paul H. in Louisiana