[meteorite-list] Saw another fireball a little bit ago

From: Michael Murray <mikebevmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:51:16 -0700

We need an all-sky camera in my neck of the woods... I just saw
another (small) fireball. It was orange/red. I first saw it a little
to the west of Montrose at about 45 to 50 degrees above the horizon
and it appeared to be on a path almost due north. It traveled until I
would say it was at 10 to 15 degrees above the horizon from my view
point, then looked to have disrupted and then quickly went dark. No
sound from it that I could hear but that's not saying much because I
have tinnitus terrible bad tonight. My wife had called me to come
outside to listen to a really high pitched sound she could hear when
she was on the north side of the house. Turned out to be an alarm
going off in our 5th wheel sitting in the driveway. As I was standing
out there in the front drive trying to figure out that sound, that is
when I saw the fireball.

Mike in CO