[meteorite-list] nano diamonds in Allende

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 02:36:48 -0800

Hello All,
Thomasz works with Raman Spectroscopy and knows what he's talking
about - if he says they're not 500nm in daimeter, I'd trust him. It's
a topic I've been looking into for graduate studies and at the moment,
Berkeley doesn't even have the capabilities for looking at such things
because we need a SEM techincian...and our last one apparently just
retired or quit.
Regards,
Jason