[meteorite-list] "Weston" on ebay

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:09:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,
?
I wrote the seller on eBay and they wrote me an email back stating this.....
?
Dear photophlow,

Yes, it appears you are correct. I have been made aware of this many times over, and am taking appropriate action to ensure the buyers are reimbursed if they have paid and to keep them from paying if they have not. The documentation I had was flawed obviously.

- randallcast

?
Great job everyone and well have a seller on eBay that listened :)
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebaystore