[meteorite-list] "Weston" on e-bay

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:58:10 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Darryl wrote me off List and asked "Count, you bought all of this on eBay?"

I think Darryl is one of the nicest Listees. He has always been a resource that we "newbies" can turn to for assistance. I have had occasion to purchase rare meteorites that have been deaccessed from his collection through third parties. One of my prized Martians, "Govenador Valedares", is an example. Thank you, Darryl.

Yes, I have purchased all that I listed as an example to the List of my faith in eBay as a source for almost anything. I have even purchased foodstuff and clothing. I rarely buy anything in a big box store. And I sell my big ticket items online.

For those who wish to know..My eBay identifier is "airmuseum". I do not hide my identity. One of the nice things about getting old is accepting who you are and who others "are" and enjoying it.

My best regards to all on the List...I mean all. And congratulations to you who stepped up to the plate and knocked the phony "Weston" material out of the park. Way too go!!!

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536