[meteorite-list] "Weston" on e-bay

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:56:38 -0500

Hi Listees,

In the spirit of the recent Weston eBay discussion, I would like to
offer this superb .5kg Weston individual. It has lovely remnant brown
fusion crust and a stellar oriented shape, like a musket ball.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/huge-moqui-marble-or-meteorwrong-100mm-diameter-hematite-sphere

I am offering this at the lowball price of $5000, considering the
extreme rarity of pieces such as this.

Please ignore any coincidental resemblance it has to a moqui marble. ;)

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com