[meteorite-list] Mojave Green Jeans - Images of a Killer Snake

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:16:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mathias,

I wasn't trying to make any political statement or otherwise. A List member
asked if it would be practical to carry anti-venom in the field and my response
is that it would be cost prohibitive. This is one of the first questions I
asked when I moved out here. I certainly would not want to be in a position to
make a choice of who lives or dies based on when/where they received a
snakebite. A human being is a human being but the hospitals around here seem
more concerned with keeping their doors open than keeping mass amounts of
anti-venom on hand. To carry some in the field simply isn't practical.

Best Regards,

Adam