[meteorite-list] Question for European dealers

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:54:25 +0100

> I think this applies only to the Czech Republic.
>>From Germany, I can always all sizes of parcels and registered mail send
>>by airmail.
> Regards Mirko

I can send registered (air/ground) mail up to 2000grams and not matter if
this is for Poland, for EU or international shipment.
But try to go to other post office. Sometimes they have crazy ideas on
posts. They can tell me that my box is wrong secured by my protective tape
or that I write address in not correct place or whatever they can invent on
their coffy break.

But the best idea will be calling Your post infoline and ask them if this
new regulations are official.
:)

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com