[meteorite-list] Website Updated

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:21:09 -0500

Hi List. Just a reminder that I have done my monthly updates to my website.
This will be done each month. You can now check out the new "A Flash from
the past Photo of the Month" and below that is the new "The Blackhole
Mystery Video of the Month" as well as the full screen pictures on my slash
pages \ / While your on the site relax in my Time Out game page as you
browse in between the learning about meteorites and astronomy pages.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
Co-Founder Sci Tech Paranormal Investigations
IMCA #0960