[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions Ending in HOURS - Mundrabilla etched end cut, Sikhote-Alin, Canyon Diablo, Campo, and much more!

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 15:40:27 -0700

Hi there all.
I hope you are all having a great weekend.
I just wanted to let all my meteorite peeps know that I am selling
some cool stuff ending in a couple hours.

I have a nice etched end cut of Mundrabilla that was expertly etched
by the cosmic cutlery guys, which can be seen here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260687866753&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And a really cool Sikhote-Alin individual that looks a little like a
bunny that is here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250722059315&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And a beautiful little fella out of Canyon Diablo Arizona that can be seen here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250723613069&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And if you just want to chuckle, (not really meteorite related) you
can see the disembodied ear of Vincent Van Gogh here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260689585513&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And I think that is all for meteorites, although tomorrow night, I
will list some imilac, more mundrabilla, and henbury and a complete
and perfect gibeon crystal.
Along with some awesome moldavite and more.
Also, Thursday night I will have some super rare Krinov books up that
are going up for 0.99 WITH NO RESERVE!!!! I will be listing Giant
Meteorites and Principles of Meteoritics (with a dust jacket) and
for free the winner of the auction will also get 3 vintage sky and
telescope magazines with Krinov articles in them as well! I am selling
this whole lot for a friend of mine, and I hope I do a good job, and
she
doesn't want to kick me after!! eek- wish me luck. I will post another
listing when all this Krinov material is up.

And for tonight, all of my auctions can be seen here:
http://shop.ebay.com/callistodesigns/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A15%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1

Later My Gators.......
Love you all....

Leigh Anne DelRay