[meteorite-list] 27g CK4 Mainmass for sale (NWA 6155/S2, W0, TKW only 53g)

From: David Goettlich <David-Goettlich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 00:21:13 +0100 (CET)

Hey List,

I have forgotten some infos at my last post so once again.

At first the infos:

NWA 6155
CK4
S2
W0
TKW only 53g

The Mainmass which is for sale has 27g (so just over the half of the TKW!)

The first special thing is that it has a very unusal Matrix.
And the secound thing is that it is very very fresh with W0!!!
Take a look at the Bulletin how much CK4 you will find from the desert which are so fresh.
You will not find lot?s of them.

I never saw such a CK4 ever before and I think if you will see the pics you will also say that.

So if you are now a little bit curious contact my via e-mail and I will sent you the pics.
Price also via e-mail.

Cheers David ;-)