[meteorite-list] Super SLR digital camera (AD)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 15:55:55 -0800

Hi all,
        I have decided to go completely Cannon.
Therefore I am offering a super bargain on an
Outstanding camera:

Nikon D60 SLR digital camera
18mm-55mm Auto Focus, Vibration Reduction lens
f 1.35 - 5.6
10.2mega pixls

Used only about 200 ? 300 exposures.
In box as it came with Nikon strap, lens cap,
battery and battery charger, camera/computer
Cable, etc. Includes, a 4mg memory chip
(Which is not included in the kit).
In the box - PERFECT condition.

Takes outstanding photos, very easy to use for the
SLR novice to the sophisticated photographer. Very
Light, gets phenomenal depth of field in close up
Photos (macro setting) rugged and light enough
to easily carry about at the Tucson Show. Vibration
Reduction contributes greatly to getting crisp photos
every time.

Pop up flash, instant exposure, no more crappy photos
Of your specimens or missed shots at parties or action
Photos (includes automatic multiple exposure setting).

Kit sells for $899 to as low as $525 new, depending on source.
To list members: $425 or buy $200 worth of meteorites
and get the camera for $325!

See what you are getting HERE:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/NikonD60.html

Thanks, Michael