[meteorite-list] Secret BLM maps

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:34:09 -0700 (PDT)

I think its a good thing for them to do also.
Too many wonderful areas end up ruined due to someone thinking they have a right to simply destroy or steal something that is amazing to many.
Pure greed and selfishness are the route of it.

I have been enjoying the links, pictures and discussions on this.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites