[meteorite-list] AD-Breja stones, slices, thin sections

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 11:09:56 -1000

The Big Kahuna is bringing in some of the freshest fall stones on earth. Breja fell in Morocco, east of Zag on May 1, 2010. These stones feature thick, velvety fusion crust with a pale brecciated matrix with FeNi and FeS inclusions, and reminds me of Bensour. They are being analyzed by Dr Albert Jambon for classification. Individuals are 90%+ fusion crusted and range in size from 130-366g.

I am gauging interest now in Breja slices and thin sections - let me know if you'd be interested in acquiring them.

Here is a link to material offered earlier: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Taouz.html
Here is a picture of available stones: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Images/Breja.jpg

Contact me off list for pricing and/or to reserve your specimen.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/