[meteorite-list] Meteorite Meme (TM) - Alien Life

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 02:36:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Count,
   You got that one so wrong. Curry requires savoring its taste; I reported on the "Alien Life" prior to the meteorite list dawn. Anyway, how else to introduce "The Researcher", the new meteorite meme (TM) on TV?

If you want to AFLAC (TM)(Japanese Insurance Company) yourself, ask about the huge bolide in New England on the east coast of the US that I reported on hours ago and has had NOT a peep said on the Meteorite List or the US News yet. Too many money grubbing filths trying to connive their hands on a fresh rock I bet.

Where is the Capt. when the ship rocks? Captain, oh Captain... I guess Walt died!

Cheers, Dirk Ross...Tokyo