[meteorite-list] OR man finds meteorite on roadside 11yrs ago

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 10:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a link to a story of an OR man finding a meteorite on the roadside 11ys ago and after wathching a show on meteorites took it to get tested and it turns out to be a meteorite that landed between 200 and 800 years ago. They said it was pristine, I think if it would have landed that long ago in OR it would have been quite weathered. Also I dont see it sitting on the roadside for very long, unless it is an unmarked road used for farming or something.
 Anyone heard anything more on this?

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Meteorite-found-along-Ore-road-estimated-at-45-billion-years-old-95216014.html

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner