[meteorite-list] More Photos of the Strange NWA stones

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 02:58:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hello Greg..List,

Does Number 8 look like a Vigarano to anyone else? Hard to see that cut face, but it looks like a C and those could be a few CAI's.
Number 3 still looks like... just maybe.. a planetary. I know there's not enough visible to make any sense, but it's fun to speculate.
Thanks, Greg for sharing... and if you're paying for sections you must suspect something. Do let us know.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536