[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

From: James Balister <balisterjames_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

Daren A few years ago I had a book signing and invited three author friends of mine to speak also.? All three had their books the same price as mine.? It is common? for authors to look into pricing!? I am working on my second book right now.? And my third will be about meteorites!? And it wont be cheap!