[meteorite-list] [AD] Major Meteorite Catalog Update

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:13:48 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings from hot and sunny Tucson. We have just completed a major
update to the Aerolite Meteorites sales pages and I invite you to take
a look at some of our latest acquisitions.

New listings include:

- AAA-grade heavily regmaglypted Sikhote-Alin individuals

- Large Sikhote-Alin shrapnel pieces

- A nice Seymchan pallasite full slice

- Gibeon sculptural individuals and etched end cuts

- Wiluna witnessed fall

- Lahoma, OK polished end cut

- A gorgeous full etched slice of the rare Wabar iron

- Felt (b) polished end cut

- Perfect oriented, fusion-crusted Millbillillies with flow lines

- Bassikounou with good black fusion crust

- Taza (NWA 859) full slices with that marvelous "spindle" etch pattern

We also have some large Henburys, vintage Canyon Diablos with hand
painted H.H. Nininger numbers, really big Campos with custom armature
stands, super moldavites and a whole lot more.

All new acquisitions can be seen on one easy-to-view page here:

http://www.aerolite.org/new.htm

Main sales cat is here:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorites-for-sale.htm

Even if you're not shopping, the Wabar is really worth a look. Not
something you see every day!

http://www.aerolite.org/museum/wabar-105-6.htm

We do layaways, payment plans, accept all major credit cards, and ship
anywhere in the known universe. Email with questions, or call us toll-
free at 888-SKY-ROXX

Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend.

Cheers to all,

Geoff N.

P.S. UK members, check out Discovery Science Channel 524. I just
heard from a friend that our Discovery "Cosmic Collisions" show is
airing back in the homeland : ) Steve and I are in the second
episode of three. That was a fun one!

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com
www.facebook.com/AeroliteMeteorites