[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:17:27 -0500

On Fri, 21 May 2010 16:52:52 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>My book is for sale all over the world.? Yet I have not sold
>1 coppy.? Which I find very strange.

A self-published book in paperback sold off a personal website at hardback
prices by a complete unknown? There is not anything even remotely strange about
you not selling copies.

"A successful fiction book sells 5,000 copies.
A successful nonfiction book sells 7,500 copies."

http://www.humorwriters.org/startlingstats.html

That is for books published by a major publishing house, advertised, reviewed,
and sold by major retailers. Your sales figures are probably directly in the
mainstream for books under your circumstances.

The profoundly insane nutbaggery below the book info doesn't help.