[meteorite-list] Photo color issue update - colored scale cubes

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 22:41:45 -0700

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your input... Personal preference on background color is just
that. I personally like white. Been selling online for over 10 years and
a white BG is the #1 rule for retail internet sales. Now if you're
talking about art, or a more elegant tone, then I would agree with you
that a less contrasting color works just fine. Perhaps I should have
been more clear in my explanation about "why" I use a white BG.

No disrespect intended of course.

Regards,
Eric