[meteorite-list] Here is a donation! WisconsinSchool display donations and offerings

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:07:57 -0500

Interesting idea Steve. I think Vicky Olds could co-ordinate the hunt. Brian Nodolf of Trelay Seed Co. should be able to give permission to hunt some of the best acreage in the strewnfield. Even though all the property Trelay controls has probably been hunted, I'm sure a small army of careful volunteers could come up with new finds.

Good for the school, good PR for Trelay. I don't see a downside.

Bill

It would be awesome if you all got the meteorite men, the press and a film crew back to the fall area to have the town find its own meteorite. With little advertisement I bet you could get hundreds of people show up! And I bet there are still more to be found. cheers Steve