[meteorite-list] Here is a donation! WisconsinSchool display donations and offerings

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:50:24 -0700

Mike,
        I respectfully disagree. I think they are splendid representatives
Of the community and if you knew them you would know they
Are not acting. In fact, I have been quite struck by how they are
Able to remain entirely "themselves" knowing cameras are pointed
At them throughout taping.
        Sincerely, Michael