[meteorite-list] Here is a donation! WisconsinSchool display donations and offerings

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 03:48:33 -0700

Hi Matt, Joe and all,
        Huge thanks to Ron Hartman and a $100 pledge (not yet received)
By Robert Matson and all those who have donated to date.
We now have $260- with another $100 pleadged by Robert.
        This would be a 3.6g stone at the going rate.
        If anyone has any small stone(s) they are willing to sell, even if
it is at the going rate of $100/g, I would very much like to hear from them.
        Further $ donations will be much very appreciated.
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael