[meteorite-list] New Franconia Arizona Meteorite Show

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 02:35:40 -0700

Hi Tim and All,

Thank you for this enjoyable program, Prospecting Channel:Franconia, Az, Meteorite Hunting. I love these shows. Here's a direct link to this show as the one provided by Tim (repost below) didn't work for me:

http://prospectingchannel.com/franconia-meteorite-hunting.html

This is the second show on meteorite hunting from this channel, the other being, Iron From the Sky. I see this show is also available for $11.95, shipped. Not a bad deal for an extended DVD version. I've already bought Iron From the Sky and I think I'll buy this one, too. I hope nobody minds the free plug.:) Thanks again, Tim, a job well done.

Carl2