[meteorite-list] AD: Last Call Before I remove The Best Offer Feature On The Wisconsin Specimens.

From: michael cottingham <voyagebotanica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:22:59 -0600

Hello,
This will be my add for the next week or two....

I will be removing the Best Offer feature on all my remaining Wisconsin slices at this weeks end. The remaining pieces will remain in my ebay store, but at the set price and most likely will never see a sale.?
I pretty much have traded or sold all that I need to to recoup my 15 day field expenses, etc. ?I am still open to good offers, but they need to be realistic due to the limited availability of specimens coming out of the field. ?The fourth and fifth wave of hunters have pretty much returned empty handed. As far as I can tell no new specimens have been recovered (maybe a 10 gram one) and NOTHING has been showing up for sale that is new in about a week. I would call it over....

See All Here- type in Wisconsin in my search box:
http://stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY

I will be posting a essay on my time in Wisconsin very soon.?
Best Wishes and Thanks
Michael Cottingham