[meteorite-list] Wisconsin School display donations and offerings

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:16:40 -0700

 Hi All,
        Well, it is disappointing, but only about 5 or 6 people have
Donated and the total is around about $150 - certainly not enough
To do anything with when the specimens are $100/g. I guess we
MIGHT find ONE small stone, so at least they could have ONE.

        Then there is the total lack of anyone offering to sell us even
One stone - even at full price. Zero, nada, zilch.

        So, if y'all wanna do this yo goin ta hafta come up with at least
one stone offered for sale to us (even at full price) and it wouldn't hurt
to have some more donations come in.
        If NO ONE comes up with offering us a small stone - even at
Full price, I will PayPal back a full refund to the few who have donated.

        Sadly, Michael