[meteorite-list] Thanks, Michael!

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:36:12 -0700

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the mention, great credit should be given to Michael for his
work on this find and extending the field.

I'm personally grateful for the sharing of the data Rob. Thank you, it
will be reciprocated in kind now and in future hunts for sure! It was a
pleasure meeting and hunting with you as well as sharing one of my
meteorite find moments with you which happens a few days before
Michael's great find which I will not spoil by giving away any juicy
details. ;)

Congrats go out to Michael for his 105.1g find, and I want to thank him
and Greg for a great hunt. It was most enjoyable.

Regards,
Eric