[meteorite-list] Best Meteorite hunting handheld MD??

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 13:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

For me, I have found the xterra works good on highly mineralized soil using the tracking option, only available on the xterra 70, i dont thinks it available on the 50 or the 30. I would not use any other detector. The digital display and programming or so very helpful. I love this machine, it also have paid for its self many times over.
My opinion could be very bias however......

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com