[meteorite-list] Iowa-Grant School Donations

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 19:03:59 -0400

Dear List Members,

There has been a lot of discussion of donating meteorites to the Iowa-Grant
School in Wisconsin and/or surrounding institutions. Terry Boudreaux as most
know, not only put on a great presentation at the school with Mike Farmer,
but has also donated several wonderful meteorite specimens to the school as
well. Terry asked me to share this with those wanting to send donations:

"At the end of my presentation to the school two weeks ago, I donated 4 very
nice meteorites to the school. One from each type. A large 300+ gram
Brahin slice, a 50+ gram Chergach, a 70+ gram Sikhote-alin, and a 300 gram
unclassified NWA. I handed it directly to the principal and superintendent
of schools for the school's permanent collection. The kids and teachers were
thrilled. It has already been done. If people want to do more, great."

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection