[meteorite-list] AD: Find a Falling Star

From: hxmendoza <hxmendoza_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 14:33:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks.
I recently won the softcover version of FIND A FALLING STAR by H.H.
Ninininger on Ebay. I won it for $65 give or take a few cents.

Anyway I had inquired in all the used bookstores here in Denver first,
and no one had it. So that's why I went the Ebay route.

Today I went into one of the used bookstores I had originally inquired
with and they had a hardcover edition on the shelf! Hidden behind some
other books. In near perfect condition and a great price! So I bought
it. Now I don't need the softcover.

So I an offering it to anyone on the list who would like to purchase
it. It is in good to very good condition. I bought it from Walter
Branch PhD. It does have my name and date of purchase written on the
inside cover.

I'm willing to take a loss on the book and price it at $50 plus $4.00
shipping. On Amazon the lowest it sells for is around $64.95 plus
shipping. Let me know ASAP if you want it. First come first served.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Henry Mendoza
hxmendoza at yahoo.com