[meteorite-list] Public Meteorite Collections - POI File

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 00:23:59 -0700 (PDT)

For those of you using a GPSr for navigation, the gpx format version of this file is now available at:

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/29100

I failed to mention in my first post that the collections in these files are located in Europe, India, Japan and Australia, not just the US.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography