[meteorite-list] Colorado School of Mines & Tech Meteorite Exhibit

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:12:10 EDT

Lets try to get that straight.
The Geology Museum of the School of Mines is open almost every day all year
around. And the Meteorites display downstairs is permanent. And it was
recently and completely re-done by the Colorado COMETS.
The display of Mattt Morgan's personal pieces, upstairs, is not. But going
by what Matt said it will be there at least until September. Right Matt?
BTW, I had a display in the Library last fall. We take turn helping.

And here the link to the Museum: _http://www.mines.edu/Geology_Museum_
(http://www.mines.edu/Geology_Museum)

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 5/12/2010 9:35:48 AM Mountain Daylight Time,