[meteorite-list] ALL Slots Filled for LPL - Catalina Observatories Open House May 22nd

From: Richard Kowalski <kowalski_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:54:48 -0700

Just a note to let anyone who was hoping to attend the open day, but hadn't yet
made reservations, I regret to inform you all of our available reservation slots
have been filled.

Everyone who made reservations before they were closed will be receiving an
email later this week with directions and additional information about the event.

On a personal note, there will be three slightly condensed showings of the
National Geographic Channel's program about 2008 TC3 / Almahata Sitta entitled
?Countdown to Impact?. I will be giving a brief introduction before the video is
run and hold a Q&A afterward. If you are a member of one of these lists, or we
have corresponded via email but have not yet met, please feel free to introduce
yourself. It'll be great putting more faces to the names.

See you there.

--
Richard Kowalski
Catalina Sky Survey