[meteorite-list] coming back to wi

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list.I decided last week I'll give it the ol' college try one more time to try and find at least 1 stone from the 4/14 fall.? Only 2 and half hours from my house. I am also extending to anyone who might want a ride up to let me know if interested. Now this is great about a possible janesville fall. That is only about?1 hour?and 15 minutes from my home. Oh well I look forward to seeing how this new possible fall plays out. 1-847-804-8810 if you'd think you'd like a ride up. And greg those slices look great.