[meteorite-list] Ad Scale cubes

From: Starsinthedirt at aol.com <Starsinthedirt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:14:32 EDT

Hi Rex, Well done! I received mine today. It is among the finest scale
cubes I have ever seen (and I have quite a few!). A real work of art.
When you said you deal in jewelry I thought that was a good sign but this is
better than expected.

And yes, they are quite heavy.

I can't wait for the gold plated ones!!!

Tom

In a message dated 5/11/2010 2:06:20 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,