[meteorite-list] Janesville, Wisconsin Meteorite Monday May 10, 2010

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 05:15:49 -0700 (PDT)

>From all of the reports that I have received, it is much further North than Janesville. It is a lot further actually. I have had quite a few eye witnesses email me and or call me. I posted an thread for eye witnesses to contact me. I have been getting quite a bit of good info. It may very well be worth looking into. I have a rough idea of where to start looking.

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com

----- Original Message ----
From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net>
To: Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tue, May 11, 2010 12:08:43 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Janesville, Wisconsin Meteorite Monday May 10, 2010

I may be late on this, just read it. Reports of another meteor, this time near Janesville, Wisconsin..near the Wisconsin/Illinois border. That's closer to me, Terry Boudreaux and Joe Kerchner and Chicago Steve Arnold than the Mifflin/Mineral Point, Wisconsin meteorite.

Ok, Jana and John and Mike Farmer, Dave Schultz and everyone, head back to Chicago O'Hare. ;-)

Come on boys, we've got a new meteorite to look for!!!!!! yeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! ;-)

http://www.wrex.com/global/story.asp?s=12457592