[meteorite-list] Janesville, Wisconsin Meteorite Monday May 10, 2010

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 00:08:43 -0500

I may be late on this, just read it. Reports of another meteor, this time
near Janesville, Wisconsin..near the Wisconsin/Illinois border. That's
closer to me, Terry Boudreaux and Joe Kerchner and Chicago Steve Arnold than
the Mifflin/Mineral Point, Wisconsin meteorite.

Ok, Jana and John and Mike Farmer, Dave Schultz and everyone, head back to
Chicago O'Hare. ;-)

Come on boys, we've got a new meteorite to look for!!!!!!
yeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! ;-)

http://www.wrex.com/global/story.asp?s=12457592