[meteorite-list] Met List ADHD

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:36:03 -0700

I think this list suffers greatly from ADHD... ;)

Funny how off-topic some posts can be, especially when you're "trying"
to gather important data. Not sure if this is about focus, but one
things for sure, it's comical how some list members seem to miss the
point, or ignore it totally just to get their opinion out on something
totally unrelated and unimportant to the data being gathered.

Thanks all of you who've shared you WI meteorite data willingly and
openly. I will return the favor, and I will remember who you all are...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA