[meteorite-list] WI fall price...wow!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:16:40 EDT

Thank you, Graham, for the recommendation!

And for those of you who asked:
The link to the special Almahata Sitta page is now on the "NEWS" page. Look
for the clikable link at the top of all pages on my site. Along with all
the other links.
(and I thought I was making things easier and simpler!!!) ;-)

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 5/10/2010 2:47:13 AM Mountain Daylight Time,