[meteorite-list] WI Meteorite Name?

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 16:33:11 -0700

It is a beautiful breccia, but we're still curious as to class. L6 is
very different than H5, and this meteorite "sticks" to a magnet like an
H. There are people who are eager to see if they guess right. The fact
that this meteorite is so gorgeously brecciated is wonderfully more
exciting than an "ordinary" chondrite if you get my meaning.

Regards,
Eric