[meteorite-list] WI Meteorite Name?

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 16:25:58 -0700 (PDT)

Meant to post this to the list...

The next fall here in Canada (whenever that will be) - I'll get out there, meet some of you guys at the strewnfield, and do some hunting along with you!

Cheers
Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!