[meteorite-list] OFF TOPIC problems posting on the metlist

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 20:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone,
Yahoo mail's anti-spam measures have been at times preventing me from posting and responding to replies on this list, which is a big part of why I have been so "quiet" around here.. After sending I either get this stupid caption thing (which even after typing it in correctly my message doesn't get sent out) or I get another message saying my account has temp-blocked...

I'm not sure what to do about this?

Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!