[meteorite-list] Has anyone heard of this dealer before??

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 22:23:56 -0500

Please direct your tinfoil-hat-wearing friends
to this webpage IMMEDIATELY:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Here you can read a paper: "On the Effectiveness
of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study"
by Rahimi, Recht , Taylor, & Vawter (MIT, 2005).

They tested the attenuation of a range of radio
frequencies by aluminum-foil helmets of various
designs and discovered that they instead AMPLIFY
radio signals inside the crania of the wearer!

For full details, every tinfoil-hat-wearer should
read this research paper!

Sterling K. Webb